Black Garlic – 500g
Out of stock
This sticky sweet delicious Black Garlic is extremely high in anti oxidants and comes with a lot of health benefits.
You can eat it;
- as is, straight up on it’s own
- with a cheese platter – it is so delicious with hard cheese
- on sourdough toast, sliced with feta cheese or avocado
- with pasta – just some olive oil, chopped basil/thyme, salt, pepper, grated Parmesan and some slices of black garlic.
Produced in Port Macquarie on the Mid North Coast of NSW.
Gluten Free & Vegan Friendly
- Silver in the Sydney Food Awards 2019
- Bronze in the Victorian Food Awards 2019
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 11 cm|